So happy to connect with you all!
This week we are covering the seasonal routines; specifically, Vata Season.
Vata season runs from Late Autumn through winter.
As the seasons change it’s easy to get thrown off balance.
Autumn is a wonderful time to slow down and reflect. Your creativity and energy levels can be at their peak as we move into the end of the calendar year. This is a perfect time to start projects, get to work on the thing you’ve been putting off, or leap into that dream you’ve been waiting for the right time to pursue!
Tips for balancing during Vata Season
- Favor warm foods or drink, warm ginger tea is one of my favorites (and it’s great for digestion)
- Eat more sweet, sour, and salty tastes
- Avoid dry or uncooked foods
- Add more oil to your diet than usual, olive and sesame are great
- Hydrate, and drink more water (room temperature is always best)
- 5 min self-massages are great for your skin and circulation
- Meditation, great way to ground yourself and reflect
- Journal all those creative thoughts and ideas!
Wishing you all the best!